I understand how it feels to have crippling limiting beliefs and self-doubt. Growing up, I was bullied, which for a very long time, left me with self-doubt that held me back from being all I could be.
I never felt good enough, capable enough, or confident enough. But I was determined to learn and grow into all I could possibly be!
After all my research, courses, retreats, etc., I arrived at an “Aha moment.” I realized that when I stopped living at the behest and mercy of my circumstances, and instead transformed my thinking — the meanings and beliefs I assigned to things — I could finally have the life I really wanted.
I realized that if I wanted a life well-lived, filled with freedom, personal power, peace, joy, love, and the prosperity I deserved, I would have to consciously and deliberately create it from the inside out.
Now I’d like to help you do the same!
So Here’s What I Did
For over 40 years, I’ve read hundreds of books and attended countless seminars and retreats about ancient Eastern spiritual practices, transformational psychology, the mind-body connection, and brain science.
I’ve studied with the likes of Werner Erhard, Adyashanti, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Baba Ram Dass, Jim Rohn, and many more thought leaders in these fields to teach the best practices that make experiencing the life you really want a reality!
For decades, I’ve researched and developed simple practices that you could use at any time and anywhere to consciously and deliberately choose thoughts and actions that would give you the life you want, beyond your circumstances.
I share how to identify and release your limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviors, reprogram your subconscious mind, and shift who you’re being, to who you need to be, to have what you want to have!
So…How Do I Impact Lives
I impact people’s lives in three ways:
- I share tools that you can use every day, to transform your thinking, and who you’re being, so you can live a life of your own choosing, that you create purposefully, deliberately, consciously, and intentionally, regardless of your circumstances.
- I show you how to release the limiting beliefs holding you back from being all you can be, so you won’t wake up one day and feel you haven’t lived your best life to its fullest!
- I instruct you on how to live a fulfilled, meaningful life in which you make an impact on the world, and are a great inspiration and example for your children, and the people you come in contact with.
I truly believe each of us creates the Best World by being our Best Selves…one person at a time!
How to Begin
To get started on this journey, download your Free Ebook:
A few of the inspiring people, organizations, and courses I’ve studied:
- I’ve studied with Adyashanti - both online, and at intensive week-long retreats
- I’ve participated in formal trainings given by Werner Erhard of EST
- I’ve attended numerous conferences at The Omega Institute - focusing on the connection of body, mind, and spirit.
- I studied with Baba Ram Dass (author of “Be Here Now”), for many years.
- I meditated and attended satsang, for many years, with Hilda Charlton (author of and featured in “Saints Alive”).
- I’ve attended multiple conferences with Amrit Desai at Kripalu.
- I studied with Swami Kriyananda at the Ananda Cooperative, in the Sierra Nevada mountains of northern California.
- I’ve completed the year-long transformational training at Gap International.
- I completed the Lifebook (now part of Mindvalley) “Design Your Ideal Life” program, and V.I.P. program.
- And I’ve taken many courses at Landmark Education.
Other people who have greatly influenced me, and whose works I’ve studied are Pema Chodron, Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, Marianne Williamson, Jim Rohn, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Gregg Braden, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Bob Proctor, Lester Levenson of the Release Technique, Harry Palmer of the Avatar Path, Maxwell Maltz of Psycho-Cybernetics, Jim Fortin’s Transformational Coaching Program, Abraham Hicks, Master Your Life by Mastering Your Lifestyle by Centerpointe Research Institute, and Direct Awakening from Integral Elightenment and Evolving Wisdom.