Why do most people feel frustrated, stuck, unfulfilled, and out-of-control? Why are most peoples lives filled with lots of effort and very little joy?
Inside Out! Not Outside In!
Most people don’t have the lives they truly desire because they’re most likely focusing on their circumstances to attain the life they really want — and this is backwards. Doing so subjects people to the consequences and mercy of their circumstances!
Many people are trying to create the life they want from the outside in, rather than from the inside out. It’s no one's fault — we were all brought up to focus on things outside of ourselves to achieve the life we want.
What’s Inside Matters
For the life they’re living, most people often continue to blame everything outside themselves: the economy, their employers, their partner, politics, and so on.
If they had more money, a better car, a different partner, a bigger house, they would have the life they desire. But we all know people who have all those things, and yet many of them are still miserable.
To have a life of freedom, power, full self-expression, and prosperity you need to work from the inside out.
As Below, So Above
To create wealth and be successful in your own business, working from the inside out is especially important. Unless you have dumb luck or you’re working 10 times harder than needed, you have very little chance of success by working from the outside in.
An ancient text called the Kybalion says: “As Below, So Above.” Your external world is 100% a reflection of your internal world.
Creating a New Self
Entrepreneur and motivational speaker Jim Rohn said: “For your life to change, you have to change.”
If you want a New Life, you have to create a New Self — or you’d already have that new life. It doesn’t get created by changing your circumstances. It all starts with mastering your mind!
Let’s Get Started
This is how you create the life you really want, regardless of your circumstances!
- Your dead-end thinking that happens on autopilot.
- Your self-image. (You can’t outperform your self-image.)
- The values upon which you want to base your life.
- The Future Self and Vision you have for your life.
- Who you’re being now, and who you have to be to have the life you want to have. There’s a saying that: “If you were already being who you need to be, to have what you want to have, you’d already have it.” In other words, it’s in the being, not the doing more.
- Your subconscious programs: 90% of who we are is based on our subconscious programming. Bring your automatic patterns from your subconscious into your conscious mind.
- Your script of Fear, Doubt, and Worry.
- Self-sabotaging behaviors, limiting beliefs, negative self-talk, and self-defeating ways of being.
- Your brain with “conscious thinking” aligned with your vision, values, and Future Self. Doing this will deliberately and intentionally attract the life you want to have. We know that 80% of our thoughts are repetitive because the brain wants to keep us comfortable, familiar, and safe. That’s why you have to be a conscious thinker.
- Your mind: A New Mind creates a New Self which creates a New Life. You take different actions and thus new experiences will create New Neural Pathways in your Brain.
- Your thinking, feelings, and actions shift to more conscious, empowering choices and ways of being that gives you a life filled with freedom, power, full self-expression, peace, and prosperity.
To learn more, download my Free Ebook “3 Steps to Feel Great Right Now Regardless of Your Circumstances.” Get started mastering your mind and transforming your thinking.
You really make it seem so easy with
your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think
I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
Thanks for your feedback!
Anytime you’d like clarification on any part of it,
please feel free to email me at email@example.com.